Our Programs > Mathematics Resource Grants
Funding for this program is available!
Mathematics Resource Grants are available to preschool teachers serving low-income families and public school teachers for grades K-3 in San Mateo and Santa Clara Counties.
Who: Preschool teachers in programs serving low-income families and public school teachers of grades K-3 in San Mateo and Santa Clara Counties. Limit of two grants per school site.
What: Grants of up to $500 are available to fund books, materials, software, manipulatives and professional development related to mathematics. We encourage requests which show curriculum resources are articulated between grade levels (ex. Preschool with Kindergarten, 1st with 2nd grade, etc.)
How: We've made it easy! Simply fax in a description of your idea on school letterhead, including the following information:
- Date and notation on it that request is for a Mathematics Grant
- School and district name, address, telephone and fax number
- Your name, email address and grade level
- Total amount requested
- Description of your project
- Item by item listing of how the money will be spent
- For K-3rd grade teachers: Applications must be signed by both the submitting teacher and the school principal. For preschool teachers: Applications must be signed by both the submitting teacher and the executive director of the preschool program.
Deadline: Send your request in as soon as it is ready. If approved, funds will immediately be disbursed.
*Please note the limit of two grants per school*
This program is made possible with funding by the Heising-Simons Foundation.